Monday, November 01, 2004

October is over!

Ghost Train finished up Saturday night. The whole event went really well this year. I tripled the profits from the program thanks to effective advertising and following some good advice from some of my volunteers. All my worrying about the event in the weeks preceding paid off. By the time of the actual event, I had effectively delegated everything and had very little to do besides observe and interact with the customers and volunteers. I'm so incredibly proud of my co-workers and the volunteers! Everyone pulled together to create an event I'll remember for a long time.

My next project is to find a caterer, some nice thank-you gifts and make some creative certificates to reward all of the volunteer's hard work. There is nothing like a last minute project! I have to have this one together by Saturday at 11AM. Well, it's time to begin getting ready for work. If I don't sit here and procrastinate, I might actually make it to the gym this morning for a quick workout. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home