Thursday, October 14, 2004

Good feeling...gone

I've been a bit depressed, and couldn't think of anything I felt was worthwhile to post on here... so I haven't posted since my wonderful weekend. I finally decided I just needed to put something on here so that the few who do read don't think I've disappeared... or worse, don't care anymore.

It's getting closer to 'The Ghost Train' and I'm doing everything I can to make sure the event will go well, but I'm not sure it's enough. I still insist on having my days off to be with my family, but I'm having a miserable time separating work from home. I can't forget all the stuff that isn't finished when I'm having family time. I'll be so happy when the entire event is over!!

On a positive note, I decorated my bedroom... painted it, made curtains, made a nice shelf, hung pictures, moved the furniture around. I like the outcome and the nice sense of accomplishment the project provided. I'm glad that I finished the job and it turned out so well. :-)

I have a bit of an escape from Ghost Train tonight. My supervisor is going to take over tonight's meeting and I'm going to go to a George Jones concert tonight... alone. Haven't found anyone that is able to use my second ticket. Maybe I'll be able to sell it onsite and recoup some of the $50 I spent on a second ticket. The thought of that ticket and not being able to find a friend to go with me makes me feel incredibly lonely. I've told everyone that I asked to go with me that it was OK that they couldn't go... but it isn't. I'll try to make the best of it though. That's the best I can do for now.

It's time for me to get ready for work now. Take care everyone, and remember how special your friends are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home