Monday, October 18, 2004

Crunch time

We are down to the last 3 days before Ghost Train opens. I've bitten all my finger nails off due to nerves about getting everything done for the production. I'm wound so tightly that I feel like I'm going to snap in half. If it weren't for the couple shots of vodka after work on Sat, I might have... We've worked 12-14 hour days all weekend to get things done. Finally it looks like it's coming together. The volunteers have worked harder this past weekend than I've seen them work the whole year. They have done an excellent job, and Mike really came though this weekend too. There is still probably about 12-24 hours worth of work to do on the project. I'm trying to decide if I should head to work early to get started or relax a bit and let things be. I'm heavily favoring the second option... but may sit here worrying about what isn't getting done if I don't go in... that's not relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home