Friday, March 03, 2006

Odds and Ends

It's always amazing how fast time goes by. I didn't realize that it had been two weeks since my last post. I've been busy with work, school and my family the past few weeks. Mid terms are coming up and I have a research paper due in a week which I haven't started to write yet. At least I've collected all the sources I plan to use.

I've actually worked 4 straight weeks instead of my usual every other week due to a high demand for seats in the class I facilitate and watching over the office while my supervisor attended national conference in Florida. It was nice to earn a little extra in my paycheck, but I posting on here became less of a priority when I had less available time.

Studying seems to occupy most of my extra time these days. It's paying off too. I'm proud to say that I have a 99.37 average in my Microbiology class. I also have an A in nutrition but it isn't quite as high.

So, what would you like to read about next? Here are the options:
San Francisco
Los Angeles
Yosemite National Park
Sequoia/ Kings Canyon National Parks
Pismo Beach
Driving route 1 from Morro Bay to Monterey Bay
Lake Tahoe, Reno and skiing
Sierra Summit skiing

Western Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean's Sovereign of the Seas.

Leave a comment and let me know what you would like to hear about.

Oh, one more thing. If you like traveling as much as I do and helping other people while you are visiting a new area check out this site: Volunteer Abroad for a Change! See the world in a whole new way. Volunteer projects from 4 to 12 weeks spanning four continents. Volunteer travel is one of my dreams. I haven't had the chance to do it yet, but it is definitely in my future. If you've had the chance to go overseas on a volunteer vacation trip I'd love to hear about it! Leave a comment about where you went and what you did while you were there.

Don't forget to let me know which trip you would like to hear about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home